Today, I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. The good, the bad, the ugly, just everything. Today, I have completed 21 laps around the sun, and I couldn’t be happier with my progress in life. I am still living and learning.
I want to take the time to thank my beautiful mother who for some reason gave life to me and who have supported me throughout all my life and endeavors. People usually make their birthdays about themselves, and they have all rights to do just that as it is, in fact, their special day. This year I just want to shed some light and recognition her way because she more than deserves it.
I would upload a photo of her, but she prefers not to be on my blog. Haha! But Happy Mother’s Day mother and I hope you enjoy it!
I will now stop with the sentiments, but I am sending a serious shout out to my mother and father. May the heavenly beings forever bless them.
Until next time…
p.s. Sidenote y’all, Beyoncé released the photo of her twins earlier this morning, on my birthday! I’m shook…
So tomorrow will be July 1st as you already know and I am so excited for my birthday on the 14th, so I am sharing fourteen strange/ random facts about myself with whoever decides to read this blog. I know my birthday isn’t exciting but I always hype and get myself excited for the year that I have completed.
Here are my fourteen facts:
- I was to be named Oshin.
- I hate crying.
- I have two secret Instagram accounts.
- I have two birthmarks, one is rather large and unattractive.
- I do not like sweet foods.
- I am obsessed with lemonade and Passion Tango Lemonade from Starbucks.
- My favorite movie is “13 Going on 30.”
- I sometimes feel like an underachiever.
- My biggest fear is not being happy in life, and my goal in life is to be happy.
- I like giving people a way out.
- I’ve always wanted to break a bone (leg, arm, it didn’t matter).
- I LOOOVE movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. #Marvelfanatic.
- I prefer to enjoy the best things first (whether it be food/TV/ Movies).
- I am honest to a fault, so I try to shut up and not share my unfiltered/ unsolicited opinions.
For those who know me, some of this may be surprising and some other facts not so much. I may do a follow-up blog post to explain myself for some of these points.
Have a wonderful day!
Until next time…