Today, I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. The good, the bad, the ugly, just everything. Today, I have completed 21 laps around the sun, and I couldn’t be happier with my progress in life. I am still living and learning.
I want to take the time to thank my beautiful mother who for some reason gave life to me and who have supported me throughout all my life and endeavors. People usually make their birthdays about themselves, and they have all rights to do just that as it is, in fact, their special day. This year I just want to shed some light and recognition her way because she more than deserves it.
I would upload a photo of her, but she prefers not to be on my blog. Haha! But Happy Mother’s Day mother and I hope you enjoy it!
I will now stop with the sentiments, but I am sending a serious shout out to my mother and father. May the heavenly beings forever bless them.
Until next time…
p.s. Sidenote y’all, Beyoncé released the photo of her twins earlier this morning, on my birthday! I’m shook…
So tomorrow will be July 1st as you already know and I am so excited for my birthday on the 14th, so I am sharing fourteen strange/ random facts about myself with whoever decides to read this blog. I know my birthday isn’t exciting but I always hype and get myself excited for the year that I have completed.
Here are my fourteen facts:
- I was to be named Oshin.
- I hate crying.
- I have two secret Instagram accounts.
- I have two birthmarks, one is rather large and unattractive.
- I do not like sweet foods.
- I am obsessed with lemonade and Passion Tango Lemonade from Starbucks.
- My favorite movie is “13 Going on 30.”
- I sometimes feel like an underachiever.
- My biggest fear is not being happy in life, and my goal in life is to be happy.
- I like giving people a way out.
- I’ve always wanted to break a bone (leg, arm, it didn’t matter).
- I LOOOVE movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. #Marvelfanatic.
- I prefer to enjoy the best things first (whether it be food/TV/ Movies).
- I am honest to a fault, so I try to shut up and not share my unfiltered/ unsolicited opinions.
For those who know me, some of this may be surprising and some other facts not so much. I may do a follow-up blog post to explain myself for some of these points.
Have a wonderful day!
Until next time…
So, today marks the official start of summer, and that means quite a few things for my life. I am a summer baby (probably the best decision my mother probably made in her life) and I get to relax on my birthday. It is also fun because, during this season, absolutely anything can happen. I have quite a lot going on for me, and though my schedule is hectic, I will be posting on a somewhat regular basis.
This what my summer looks like:
- I’ve got internships, got a lotta internships
- So this year, I have four internships that take up all of my time but who am I to complain. Bless the heavenly beings and my soul. So I write for Glitter Magazine, Bronze Magazine and I also work for a Startup and a PR Firm.
- Be happy season
- For one, why not be happy and celebrate life despite the stifling heat I must suffer every summer.
- Go, Tiffany! It’s ya burf-day (well not yet but on July 14th)
- I will be 21 years of age, a legal individual in the U.S. I have no plans right now, I never have plans for my birthday anyway. I mostly wear my birthday suit, lay in bed and do nothing every year. Kudos to me right… hmm
- I really wanted to travel this summer but so goes the life of a broke college student. However, there are quite a few festivals happening in and around the Philadelphia area, so I shall be keeping myself occupied and make it my own little vacation.
- Planning for next year
- I am planning for my final year in school. I am a busy student, so I will need to get my life together. I have a double major, a minor and a certificate on which I am working. Thankfully I have completed all the requirements for one of the majors already so, that’s one less thing about which I may worry.
I hope you will have a better summer than I plan for myself. Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time…