I have weird habits/quirks that I wanted to share so I don’t feel so alone in my weird little world of… well… Tiffany. I cannot be the only person with these quirks, so I just want to make sure!
Here goes nothing!
- I only write with black ink pens.
- My surroundings are always clean (wherever I eat, study or work), except my bedroom.
- This is because it is my sanctuary and it is the only place I get to be a slob and let loose so I enjoy it always. My room is always clean, don’t get me wrong but my bed always have books or clothes on it. This annoys my mother! 🙂
- I have when my foods touch (except burgers).
- I think I would annoy my company if I eat my burger layer by layers so I don’t.
- I love Chipotle but this is one of the reasons why I also don’t like Chipotle. Everything. Touches.
- I will take the time to pick apart my food and then eat everything separately.
- My bedroom door must always be closed (day, night, cold, hot, I really don’t care, close my door when you leave my room).
- My mouth and feet must always be in motion.
- I always have gum or something to eat and I bounce my feet, which I find quite annoying when others do it. How hypocritical of me!
- Whenever I give advice I always end by saying “but what do I know.” This way you take my advice at your own risk.
- I like when everything is even except seven which is my lucky number.
- Before I leave my house, I must always test the weather for the days. I do this by poking my naked right leg outside and it helps me when deciding how to dress.
Yes, I am a weird child. Believe me, I know. What are some of your weird habits?
Until next time…