So, today marks the official start of summer, and that means quite a few things for my life. I am a summer baby (probably the best decision my mother probably made in her life) and I get to relax on my birthday. It is also fun because, during this season, absolutely anything can happen. I have quite a lot going on for me, and though my schedule is hectic, I will be posting on a somewhat regular basis.
This what my summer looks like:
- I’ve got internships, got a lotta internships
- Be happy season
- For one, why not be happy and celebrate life despite the stifling heat I must suffer every summer.
- Go, Tiffany! It’s ya burf-day (well not yet but on July 14th)
- I will be 21 years of age, a legal individual in the U.S. I have no plans right now, I never have plans for my birthday anyway. I mostly wear my birthday suit, lay in bed and do nothing every year. Kudos to me right… hmm
- I really wanted to travel this summer but so goes the life of a broke college student. However, there are quite a few festivals happening in and around the Philadelphia area, so I shall be keeping myself occupied and make it my own little vacation.
- Planning for next year
- I am planning for my final year in school. I am a busy student, so I will need to get my life together. I have a double major, a minor and a certificate on which I am working. Thankfully I have completed all the requirements for one of the majors already so, that’s one less thing about which I may worry.
I hope you will have a better summer than I plan for myself. Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time…