I hope this will be a great year for me filled with happiness and beautiful things, times, and experiences.
This year I look forward to:
- Becoming a senior– I literally have only two more semesters in college excluding this one. I want to be done and start my life with a job.
- My 21st Birthday– I will be legal to drink, not a big deal but kinda! #Cancerbaby
- Traveling more– which means finding a steady paying job.
- Photography- This a hobby of mine and I hope that I get to capture beautiful thing so that I can keep them still for a while. I also want to scrapbook or have a portfolio of all my pictures.
- Do/try cool things–
- This means leaving my comfort zone and my house to do ‘fun’ things that I wouldn’t usually do. Like exploring the city and trying different cuisines.
- Enhancing my style– I could actually use it. I need to add more color to my wardrobe, less black more colors that make my skin pop as oppose to easily hiding in a crowd.
- Summer– I know this is a bit trivial but the warmth makes me feel at home plus I despise cold weather. My birthday is during this period which is even better.
- Working on my blog– uploading exciting and interesting content to my blog. Back to point six where I do cool things to share.
- Being in a right place– emotionally, financially, personally and academically.
- Netflix– Stranger Things season 2, Sense8 season 2, among other shows. Also, though this isn’t on Netflix, I’m looking forward to the return of Prison Break.
These are just a few things that I look forward to this year. What are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time…