Hello, you fabulous creature! I’m Tiffany and welcome to my blog. Tiffany is fabulous, fun, awesome, naive and young (adult) [see what I did there :)]. I am 20 years old and as such, I shall share twenty facts about myself. So here goes nothing….
- I was born and raised in Jamaica (in the countryside).
- I moved to the US four years ago and I live in Philadelphia, PA .
- I am a college student majoring in communications Concentrations in Public Relations and International Communication.
- I have random dance singing and dancing sessions anywhere and at any time. (My friends are sometimes embarrassed, or people think that I am high or crazy.)
- I enjoy reading and writing. I live vicariously through characters as I lead a boring life.
- I love to sing. In my mind I am Beyoncé, but IRL not so much.
- I am a fussy eater. I love bacon, chicken, and burgers. They go great with a Strawberry Lemonade.
- I absolutely HATE chocolate and ice-cream. Tried it once or twice, and the smells make me gag.
- When I am bored, I do stuff to my hair. (Dye, cut, you name it, I’ve probably done it.)
- My favourite colour is green. I also like Maroon and the shade black.
- I love spicy food and Jamaican Hot Sauce.
- I don’t drink dark juices or drink. (Yes, I know… I am probably the only Black person who hates grape.)
- I can be antisocial sometimes. I like being by myself and sometimes I hate being spoken to or touched.
- If I like you and know you well, I talk excessively.
- I am also weird. Being normal is over-rated.
- When I am cold or hangry, I am mean.
- My biggest pet peeves are repeating myself and people wasting my time.
- I always look out for myself first and do what makes ME happy. At the end of the day, if you don’t make yourself happy, who will?
- My dream is to work in business PR and travel. And last but most definitely not least,
- My niece is the dearest person to me. She reminds me so much of myself.
That was a good start, wasn’t it? Thank you for reading. Join me on my journey as I navigate through adulthood.
Until next time…